Archive for March, 2012
For over 35 years Harmony Homes has been custom designing and building new homes for families throughout the B.C. Interior including the Okanagan, West Kootenay and Boundary regions. With over 2800 homes constructed – varying in scale from quaint starter homes to luxurious estates, contrasting in style from Prairie and Craftsman to Mediterranean and Victorian – we’ve built them all. Supported by more than 40 regional, provincial and national awards for excellence in the housing industry, Harmony is one of B.C.’s most recognized home builders.
Proper planning begins with design concepts that accurately reflect our clients’ needs and wants. From preliminary plans and concept designs, to 3-D perspectives and construction drawings; Harmony’s “in-house” design team is committed to uniting design equity with our clients’ new home dreams.
Harmony’s “four unique building programs” provide flexibility for those who desire personal involvement in the construction process. Detailed tender forms and a thorough documentation system are designed to “eliminate cost overruns” and literally produce harmony in the complex building industry. Whether you wish to be hands-on, or prefer turn-key, Harmony can accommodate.
Our enthusiastic construction consultants, qualified site supervisors and knowledgeable support staff have a genuine passion to the produce best possible result for our clients. Harmony’s group of dedicated sub-trades continually bring innovative products and enhanced building practices to the forefront. We value the absolute need for honest and professional communications with everyone involved in the construction process. Harmony’s goal is for our clients to have an exciting and enjoyable experience while having an exceptional home built… on-time, and on-budget.
You may already know that Harmony Homes has been building beautiful homes in all shapes and sizes, fitting all kinds of budgets in and around the Okanagan since 1975. But did you know that our service area is not just the central Okanagan? We have regional offices in both Nelson, covering the west Kootenays, and also Grand Forks, serving the Boundary Kootenay area. These offices along with our highly experienced regional managers give Harmony Homes a local presence in both these regions.
Some other towns in British Columbia that our service area covers are:
- Vernon, Coldstream, Lumby, Silver Star, Cherryville, Armstrong, Falkland, Deep Creek, Silver Creek
- Peachland, West Kelowna, Kelowna, Lake Country
- Osoyoos, Oliver, Okanagan Falls, Kaleden, Penticton, Naramata, Keremeos, Princeton, Summerland,
- Cedar Hill/Glenemma, Enderby, Grindrod, Mara, Kingfisher, Mabel Lake, Sicamous, Malakwa, Albas, Salmon Arm, North Bay, Blind Bay, White Lake, Tappen, Sorrento, Celista, Magna Bay
North Kootenay/Arrow Lakes
- Anglemont, St. Ives, Chase, Pritchard, Monte Lake, Adams Lake, Barriere, Clear Water, Big White, Edgewood, Fauquier, Burton, Nakusp, Beaton, Revelstoke, Golden, Invermere
- Boston Bar, Merritt, Lower Nicola, Lytton, Lillooet, Pemberton, Whistler, Logan Lake, Ashcroft, Cache Creek, Clinton, One Hundred Mile House, Williams Lake, Quesnel, Kamloops, Savona,