No-cost, professional “Infill Home Feasibility Study” helps you understand…
How the City of Kelowna’s New RU7 Zoning
Directly Impacts Your Specific Property.
Congratulations! Your property is finally, officially zoned RU7! And, the potential options for you & your family are –in a word– phenomenal!
Most families can only dream of an opportunity like this. But for you– as the property owner– this is a once-in-a-lifetime chance occurrence, which could realistically lead to substantial, immediate and long-term financial gains– for you and your family.
But, you ask…
“What is Different Now with RU7 Zoning?”
-What all can we do now — with our property– that we couldn’t do before?
-What are our options? What would be the best for our family?
-We’re skeptical! What if we do nothing?
-But hey, what is this new RU7 zoning & how can we make the most of it?
All great questions, and such an important situation in the life of your family! It would be very worthwhile for you to take the time, to delve into it, to have a careful look and to genuinely explore and thoroughly analyze all of your various new options.
So, may we suggest you request a no-cost, no-obligation…
“Infill Home Feasibility Study” with a Professional Project Manager from Harmony Homes?
With RU7 zoning, the rules of the game have changed…
Here’s what you can expect when you request your no-risk ‘Infill Home Feasibility Study” with a professional Project Manager from Harmony Homes:
- A Site Visit – We will measure your lot, measure existing buildings, analyze access, set-backs, and the Architectural style of your home & neighborhood
- Full Exploration – Your RU7 Infill Options – What CAN you do/build? What can you not do and not build? And, when? All of your options will be discussed and explored, in as much detail as you require.
- Needs & Wants Discovery – We’ll discuss your “wish list”- Your ideas and preferences for making the most of your property. Which are you thinking…- Rental income? Mortgage helper? Move into your gorgeous new Infill dwelling yourself?
- More space for yourself? An office? OR, for family use such as “Aging in Place”?
- Or, use it to dramatically boost your overall property value?
- Award-Winning Infill Challenge Designs - The City conducted an exciting “Infill Challenge” design competition. And, Harmony Homes is pleased to be a Preferred Builder for the Infill Challenge design winners!
We’ll bring along copies of winning designs for you. Enjoy!
- Cost Estimates – Complete, detailed construction estimates. Good to know!
- Funding Solutions – Depending how long you’ve owned your home you could fund construction costs. Let’s discuss!
- Calculate: Rental Income // Positive Cash Flow // Property Value Gains
Let’s look at your monthly / yearly rental income potential (after costs) plus the property value gains you might enjoy immediately by adding an Infill home (or 2, 3, or 4!) to your property!
Of course it’s important to remember…
… you’re under no obligation to build anything when you request your Infill Home Feasibility Study from Harmony Homes. We’re just here to help you take a no-risk, good honest look at your options and help you fully understand your property’s RU7 potential.
So, if you’re wondering about the process, the costs, and all of your options — including the up-side potential — now is a great time to call and ask us for a competent, experienced, professional opinion — call Harmony Homes now at (250) 765-5191 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org