Explore The “Pent-Up Potential” That’s Inherent In
Virtually EVERY Property.
Yes, you own the land. It’s your asset, your property. Hey, it’s the place you call home. But, along with owning the land – understand this – you also own … opportunity. That’s right …
If You Own a Home in West Kelowna …
… You’re likely facing an interesting set of very real opportunities – opportunities not only to substantially increase the value of your property, but also the opportunity to enjoy a healthy stream of rental income – for many years to come.
But unfortunately, it can often be …
A Difficult Challenge for Homeowners …
… to gather all the information they need to fully appreciate the opportunities before them – simply because – they own a home in West Kelowna. So, here’s …
How To Assess Your Options and Analyze Your Opportunities.
Perhaps you’ve been thinking about this for a long time now – or not. But, you’ve got questions. Lots and lots of questions.
- What about a “mortgage helper” Carriage Home? Or, rental addition?
- What’s my zoning? What are the restrictions under my zoning?
- How much are Development (and ALL other associated) Costs?
- How much does it cost to build a Carriage Home?
- What about financing? How much would my payments be?
- How’s the rental market these days? How much could I reasonably expect to rent a 1 or 2 bedroom suite for?
- How much income (rent less all costs) could I realistically generate?
- Per month?
- Per year?
- If I add a Carriage Home to my property, why does the overall property value often increase by MORE than the cost of the Carriage Home? And, how?
Given these many important questions (and given how tough it can be to find trustworthy, correct answers!), numerous homeowners have requested our professional help and advice.
That’s why Harmony Homes has created the …
Carriage Home Feasibility Study (CHFS)
You’re invited to request a no-cost, no obligation Carriage Home Feasibility Study today. Here’s what you’ll receive:
- A Site Visit – measure your lot, measure existing buildings, analyze access, set-backs, and architectural style and appeal of your home.
- Look Up Your Zoning – research your existing zoning, building setbacks, easements, and covenants to determine exactly what is allowed on your property and determine the maximum building size for a potential Carriage Home. We also are happy to offer advice and guidance should re-zoning be required to achieve your dream of a Carriage Home on your property.
- Provide Attractive, City-compliant Carriage Home Design Samples – We have several pre-designed Carriage Home plans that will fit on most existing lots. We also offer our in-house design service to custom design a Carriage Home to your wishes and match your existing home design.
- Provide Cost Projections – We have three pre-priced Carriage Homes that vary in style and configuration. Our documentation system including tender forms and detailed general contract provide a clear picture of everything included.
- Discuss Funding Solutions – Interest rates are at an all time low. We can put you in touch with lenders that can take care of all your borrowing needs.
Calculate: The Okanagan Valley vacancy rate is one of the lowest in Canada. The Valley needs more rental properties to satisfy the current demand. Monthly rental, in-law suite, bed & breakfast, seasonal rental – we will help you explore your options. Low interest rate and low vacancy rate = Opportunity!
Of course, It’s Important to Remember …
… You’re under no obligation to build anything when you request your Carriage Home Feasibility Study from Harmony Homes. We’re just here to help you take a no-risk, good honest look at your options and help you fully understand your property’s potential.
If Building a Carriage Home Has Been On Your Mind …
And you’re wondering about the process, costs, and options – or the up-side potential – now is a great time to call and ask us for a competent, experienced, professional opinion – call Harmony Homes now at 1-888-209-7699 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Knowledge is power. Find out once-and-for-all. Let Harmony Homes help you measure, assess and document the significant opportunity your downtown property truly represents. Request your free Carriage Home Feasibility Study today.