Explore Your “Pent-up Potential”
Kelowna’s vacancy rate is one of the lowest in Canada, and the Okanagan Valley needs more rental properties to satisfy the current demand. Whether you’re thinking about monthly or seasonal rentals, developing an in-law suite, or perhaps a bed & breakfast – we will help you explore your options with a no-cost, no-obligation feasability study.
If You Own a Home in Downtown Kelowna …
You’re likely facing an interesting set of very real opportunities – opportunities not only to substantially increase the value of your property, but also the opportunity to enjoy a healthy stream of rental income for many years to come.
But unfortunately, it can often be a difficult challenge for homeowners to gather all the information they need to fully appreciate the opportunities before them.
How To Assess Your Options and Analyze Your Opportunities.
Perhaps you’ve been thinking about this for a long time now – or not. But, you’ve got questions. Lots and lots of questions.
- What are the restrictions under my zoning?
- How much does it cost to build a Carriage Home?
- What are ALL the other associated costs?
- What about financing? How much would my payments be?
- How’s the rental market these days? How much could I reasonably expect to rent a 1 or 2 bedroom suite for?
- How much income could I realistically generate? (rent less all costs)
- Per month?
- Per year?
- If I add a Carriage House to my property, would the overall property value increase by MORE than the cost of the Carriage Home?
Given how often homeowners ask us these important questions and request our help and advice, we decided to create the…
Carriage Home Feasibility Study (CHFS)
It’s a no-cost, no-obligation Carriage Home Feasibility Study that includes:
- A Site Visit – We measure your lot and existing buildings, analyze access, set-backs, and review the architectural style and overall curb appeal of your home.
- Review Kelowna Zoning – We research your existing zoning, building setbacks, easements, and covenants to determine exactly what is allowed on your property and to determine the maximum building size for a potential Carriage Home. We also are happy to offer advice and guidance should re-zoning be required to achieve your dream of a Carriage Home on your property.
- Provide Attractive, City-compliant Carriage Home Design Samples – We have several pre-designed Carriage Home Plans that will fit on most existing lots. We also offer our in-house design service to custom design a Carriage Home to your wishes and match your existing home design.
- Provide Cost Projections – We have three pre-priced Carriage Homes that vary in style and configuration. Our documentation system including tender forms and detailed general contract provide a clear picture of everything included.
- Discuss Funding Solutions – Interest rates are still low. We can put you in touch with lenders that can take care of all your borrowing needs.
You’re under no obligation to build anything when you request your Carriage Home Feasibility Study from Harmony Homes. We’re just here to help you take a no-risk, good honest look at your options and help you fully understand your property’s potential. A competent, experienced, professional opinion about the process, costs, and options is just a call or email away. Reach us at 1-888-209-7699, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below…
Ready to have those questions answered?
We cannot say enough good things about our experience with Harmony Homes! Right from concept to lock-up, their experienced staff were always there to answer all questions and guide us through the building process. Their Trades were professional and friendly and always completing jobs in a timely manner. The project came in a month ahead of schedule, which speaks to how organized they are. There were bumps in the road, for sure, but always dealt with promptly and expertly. Our carriage home is a beautiful addition to our property and we have Harmony Homes to thank!
- Corey & Leigh-Ann Pausch, B.C