Is your Property RU7?
Our NO COST feasibility study helps you understand your options
As the property owner, Kelowna’s RU7 Zoning can lead to substantial, immediate and long-term financial gains for you and your family. If your property is officially zoned RU7, the potential options for you & your family are –in a word– phenomenal!
If your property is zoned RU7, you might be asking yourself…
- What are our property options?
- What would be the best for our family?
- What if we do nothing?
We recommend taking the time to genuinely explore and thoroughly analyze all of your various new options, but the process can be daunting. Here’s how we help:
Complimentary Infill Home Feasibility Study
Our no-risk Infill Home Feasibility Study is conducted by a professional Project Manager from Harmony Homes. You’ll get:
- A Site Visit – We will measure your lot, measure existing buildings, analyze access, set-backs, and the Architectural style of your home & neighborhood
- Full Exploration – Your RU7 Infill Options – What CAN you do/build? What can you not do and not build? And, when? All of your options will be discussed and explored, in as much detail as you require.
- Needs & Wants Discovery – We’ll discuss your “wish list.” Your ideas and preferences for making the most of your property. Which are you thinking?…
- Rental income/Mortgage Helper?
- Increase your overall property value?
- More space for yourself?
- An office?
- Move into the dwelling yourself?
- OR, for family use such as “Aging in Place”?
- Award-Winning Infill Challenge Designs – The City conducted an exciting “Infill Challenge” design competition. Harmony Homes is pleased to be a Preferred Builder for the Infill Challenge design winners! We’ll bring along copies of winning designs for you.
- Funding Solutions – Depending on how long you’ve owned your home, it’s possible you could fund construction costs. Let’s discuss your options.
- Calculating Rental Income, Positive Cash Flow, Property Value Gains
Let’s look at your monthly/yearly rental income potential (after costs) plus the property value gains you might enjoy by adding an infill home (or more!) to your property.
You’re under no obligation to build anything when you request your Infill Home Feasibility Study from Harmony Homes. We’re just here to help you take a no-risk, good honest look at your options and help you fully understand your property’s RU7 potential.
Call Harmony Homes Now
“Harmony Homes has been one of the earliest adopters of the [Infill] initiative.”
– James Moore
MCIP RPP Long Range Policy Planning Manager
City of Kelowna
(Read the full letter)